VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Waste Management Organisation that operates on a Global scale, and holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday Permanent position. 8am - 5pm
£26,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Provide PA support to key individuals
- Providing additional support to the wider business, including travel, call handling and minute-taking. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality and reception duties.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager
- Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales
The Ideal Person
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
The employer is the one paying the recruiters, so they will work hard to push their candidates forward. The fact that you don't pay the recruiter means you're not limited to just one - use as many as you want to find that perfect role.
However, don't let using a recruiter lose you money on your next salary. You need to be wary of recruiters underselling you in order to fill a post. Be careful about sharing your salary history, as this can place a ceiling on what they will ask for. However, some recruiters are expert negotiators and will achieve a greater salary for you than you could have achieved yourself - after all, it increases what they will earn. You need to know what your salary level should be and that your recruiter is willing to sell you at that level.