VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Waste Management Organisation that operates on a Global scale, and holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday Permanent position. 8am - 5pm
£26,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Provide PA support to key individuals
- Providing additional support to the wider business, including travel, call handling and minute-taking. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality and reception duties.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager
- Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales
The Ideal Person
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
Using a recruiter is much more time-efficient then job hunting yourself. You'll hopefully avoid pointless interviews, since the recruiter should filter out candidates that aren't right for a job. If you're called for interview, you're more likely to find it relevant to both your skills and salary expectations.
Recruitment firms can talk to more people than you can, as this is all they do. Their databases will make the whole process a lot faster than is possible on your own. They will know about jobs as soon as they become available, and can put you forward instantaneously. They won't be purely focusing on you, but if you're registered with relevant recruitment agencies and have strong skills, they will want to push you forward for posts. Which leads us onto…