VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Financial Professional Services Organisation that operates on a Global scale, and holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday Permanent position.
This is a Hybrid working position - 1-2 days at Home & 3-4 days in the Belfast City Centre office. Initial period will be spent in office.
£27,000 - £30,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Provide PA support to key individuals
- Providing additional support to the wider business, including travel, call handling and minute-taking. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality and reception duties.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager
- Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales
- Uphold all audit and quality standards, including ISO27001. Responsibility for information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes
The Ideal Person
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
Research shows it can take six months of searching for the average person to find a new job. That's a lot of hours looking through job ads, tweaking and sending applications and crying into your lap after the 25th rejection. And it gets even tougher if you're looking for a new job while working.
Working with a recruitment agency frees up some of your time to do more of the things that make you happy. And because they spend eight hours a day (at least) trying to find candidates for vacant jobs, you have a better chance of landing one. Recruiters just know exactly where the jobs are, and they'll do everything they can to fill them with people like you.
When looking for a job, all the emotions will come up and slap you on the cheek. Stress, anxiety, frustration, fear, elation, hopefulness - they'll all make an appearance. If you work with a recruitment agency, they'll have your back every step of the way, helping you deal with these emotions and normalise the ups and downs of the process.
Whether it's jazzing up your resume, coaching you on interview techniques or helping you decide which role to accept, your recruitment consultant will support you from applying to accepting an offer.
Unless you're friends with the Kardashians, you'll have fewer connections that can help you get a job than a recruitment agency. Most recruitment agencies have been in the game for a very long time. And throughout this time, have built up a solid network of people, tens of thousands of times bigger than your LinkedIn profile with 238 connections. By working together, you can take advantage of this, and get the most out of your hard work job-seeking.
Another thing. When you send your resume to a HR department, you rely on them looking at that document and loving it so much, they ask you in for an interview. Things are different if you work with a recruitment agency. You have someone in your corner. Someone who has a relationship with that hiring manager and who can boost you up in their eyes. A hype person, in a way.