VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant Lead for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices, 2 days at Home. This is a Monday - Friday position.
Extremely attractive salary + Leading Benefits from a Global firm.
This role is a split of being a PA for two Senior Executives, while also Supervising the current PA team.
- To provide executive level secretarial support to the ALT Partners, and work with them to achieve their business aims, client requirements and deadlines and deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Act as role model to the PE and PTA population (support team) and work closely with the Office Manager and the ALT Partners to assist with the day to day running of the group and support team.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all group related administration matters as well as "on the ground" supervision of the support team by dealing with coordination of workload and first stage people management issues.
- Full job spec available upon request
The Ideal Person:
- PA/EA experience - Minimum of 4 years gained in Legal or Professional Services Department
- Supervision experience is essential to be considered for this role
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
'' My experience of Vanrath has been very positive. They are a very professional organisation and all the staff I came across were extremely helpful and polite regardless of what my query or concerns were.''
''VANRATH were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, VANRATH were already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that they understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose