VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Property Management company and one that holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday (Flexible start and finish times available) - Belfast City Centre office.
Permanent position - this is a very rare opportunity with an extremely good company
£28,000 - £32,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Genuinely a Great Place to Work
The Ideal Person
- PA or Executive Assistant experience is essential
- Experience with Property company is preferred but not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Great organisation and communication skills
- Fast and accurate type speed
- High level of computer literacy
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Commercial Director, including typing from audio dictation and written notes, photocopying, binding and laminating documents, among other administrative duties
- Dealing promptly with telephone calls for the Commercial Director, taking and relaying messages as appropriate
- Inbox management of incoming and outgoing correspondence for the Commercial Director in a timely manner
- Sending emails/letters on behalf of the Commercial Director
- Internal and external meeting preparation for the Commercial Director, including collation of all necessary agendas, previous minutes and briefing information
- Preparation, co-ordination and tracking of briefing material and draft responses on a wide range of issues for the Commercial Director
- Liaising with relevant colleagues to collate information required by the Commercial Director for meetings
- Co-ordinating meetings both externally and internally, managing diary and providing hospitality
- Assisting with the preparation, proof reading, collation and distribution of the quarterly Board and Funder Reports
- Attendance and support to the Commercial Director at monthly internal Team Management Meetings along with the production and tracking of Action Points
- Maintaining an up-to-date (electronic and physical) filing system for the Commercial Director, ensuring that all correspondence is filed appropriately
- Archiving documents/files
- Collating and preparing the Commercial Director's monthly expenses for signature
- Preparing legal documents for sealing/signing and return to solicitors
- Welcoming and facilitating visitors for the Commercial Director and wider Executive team
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements as required
- Provide administrative support with a range of specific assignments, projects and key tasks
- Providing cover in the absence of the other staff as required
- Providing cover for Reception as and when required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Applied for a job through Vanrath was contacted almost immediately by Jack Groves, Sorted me with an interview and lots of helpful tips and information which helped me secure a new permanent role. He kept me up to to date pretty much daily on what was happening he's an absolute gent would definitely use again if needed.
I have worked with Vanrath for just under a year now, and I have to say, the people working their are great at what they do. Any problems, questions, or anything else I ever had, they were always very quick to help me with them. They went above and beyond in a lot of instances, when they didn't really have to. In particular, the agent that I worked with, Shannon McGrath, couldn't have made things easier for me, as well as being really nice and friendly.