VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Financial Professional Services Organisation that operates on a Global scale, and holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday Permanent position.
This is a Hybrid working position - 1-2 days at Home & 3-4 days in the Belfast City Centre office. Initial period will be spent in office.
£25,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Provide PA support to key individuals
- Providing additional support to the wider business, including travel, call handling and minute-taking. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality and reception duties.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager
- Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales
- Uphold all audit and quality standards, including ISO27001. Responsibility for information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes
The Ideal Person
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
This is an important one, after the recruiter has spoken to you, be it face-to-face or over the phone, they will have gained an insight into the type of person you are and what exactly you are looking for in your next role and company. They can judge if you are right for the job and a good fit for the Company. They will pick up on things that simply cannot be conveyed on a CV or application form, such as your values, sense of humour and integrity. Even more importantly they will then be able to communicate this to their client. Vice-versa, the client may have reservations about you based solely on your CV that the recruiter will now be able to address.
"More often than not, candidates do not approach us regarding a specific vacancy. They approach us because of our unique and unparalleled reach into their market discipline. We don't match people to roles. We match people to people, people to companies, people to projects and people to careers. Positions through the best recruiters are adaptable and shaped by the candidate's ambitions and expertise and in a lot of cases, 'created' by the candidate being introduced to the right people by their recruitment expert."