VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a major client with the Recruitment of a Personal Assistant to the Senior Management Team based in Newry.
Salary - £23,500 - £23,893
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The successful candidate will be responsible for any or all of the following duties:
- * To act as private and confidential secretary to the Senior Manager.
- * Maintain an appointments and desk diary for the Senior Manager.
- * Develop and maintain both a manual and computerised filing system for the Senior Manager.
- * Attend meetings as required, taking minutes and ensuring circulation of same.
- * Provide secretarial and clerical support including word processing, reprographics, mail handling, requisition processing, and organising appointments.
- * Receive and respond promptly to all of the Senior Manager's correspondence.
- * Prioritise, direct and dispatch the Senior Manager's mail.
- * Organise, prepare and follow up meetings both internally and externally.
- * Ensure that the Senior Manager is administratively prepared for all meetings.
Eligibility Criteria Essential
1. A Level 3 qualification (or higher) in Business / Administration or a closely related area.
2. A pass grade at GCSE Level in English Language or Essential Skills Level 2 in Literacy or an equivalent qualification.
3. A pass grade at GCSE Level in Mathematics or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy or NICATS Access Maths Modules or an equivalent qualification.
4. A minimum of two years' (within the last five years') relevant administrative experience in a busy modern office.
5. A working knowledge of a range of software packages including Microsoft Office suite. Desirable 1. OCR/RSA Stage 2 (Parts I & II) Word Processing or equivalent qualification e.g., ECDL
'In my eyes, VANRATH is the clear industry leader of recruitment in Northern Ireland. With a long history of placements, they have perfected the recruitment trade, which was made very clear to me during my time with them. Whether you plan to find your new role or work directly for VANRATH, you can expect nothing but the best.''
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''The best agency I've worked with to date! They were unbelievably professional and supportive from start to finish. They listened to my needs and found a placement that was perfect for me. VANRATH were thorough and prompt when I had any questions and were a pleasure to speak to, I really can't recommend them enough.''