Performance QA Engineer (SQL / Python)
If you've a passion for Performance testing and experience with SQL Databases this unique opportunity will be of interest.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a unique remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Remote or Hybrid working options
- 32 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced QA with:
- Experience in Performance testing back-end systems
- Experience with Linux
- Scripting skills in Python and/or Java
Desirable (but not critical)
- Experience with Distributed systems & Containers
As a Performance QA Engineer you will:
- Play a key role in performance testing for the database
- Design, implement, extend and maintain performance tests
- Investigate performance problems & Identify bottlenecks
VANRATH are proud to be working with this remarkable client. A global leader in assisting organisations move to distributed applications, architectures and migration of SQL databases.
This offers their customers unparalleled scalability, availability and flexibility allowing them to deploy with any Cloud Service Provider and reduced costs.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.