Vanrath are supporting our client, a large educational public sector organisation, in their search for a Performance and Information Officer to support their Performance, Planning and Information Department.
If you have experience of working across a busy office environment and a working knowledge of Information Governance, we would love to hear from you!
- £20,852 per annum
- Full-Time, 37 hours per week
- Temporary contract (subject to review)
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Ongoing professional support and career guidance form our senior consultants.
The post holder will provide administration and coordinator support for the Management Information, Learner Management and Information Governance Teams within the department.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification (or higher).
- A pass grade at GCSE Level in English Language or
Essential Skills Level 2 in Literacy or an equivalent
- A pass grade at GCSE Level in Mathematics or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy.
- A minimum of two years' (within the last five years)
experience in a busy modern office environment.
- A working knowledge of a range of software packages including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel between organisational locations and to external
You will also be able to demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Problem solving
- Developing others
- Planning and delivery for improvement
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.