Job Title: People Analytics Specialist
Location: Belfast / Hybrid
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: Circa £35k
Are you an experienced HR Data Analyst looking for the opportunity to carve out a successful role within an award-winning and growing organisation? Are you highly organised with an ability to continuously improve HR reporting capabilities by delivering insights to facilitate decision-making, efficiencies and quality service? If so, this could be the role for you.
Vanrath are delighted to be working with an international market leader in the search for a People Analytics Specialist to join their wider HR team.
The People Analytics Specialist will provide functional expertise in the establishment of the People Analytics function globally, and partner with People and Functional leaders to drive data-based decision-making by integrating data into tactical operations and strategic planning across the employee lifecycle.
- Provide functional expertise in people research, quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis, interpretation, and presentation of results to help inform, influence, support, and execute talent decisions across the employee lifecycle
- Partner with the talent management, recruitment and mobility, careers and performance, leadership and learning, and diversity and inclusion work-streams to identify and clarify people/functional issues, deeply understand people processes, and analyse data to drive improvements and automation
- Lead the execution of people research and analytics project/s from client engagement to delivery using systematic data gathering (e.g., survey, system-generated data), appropriate analytical techniques (e.g., descriptive, inferential, modelling), and action-oriented reporting
- Generate insights based on analyses and communicate the results, along with their implications, to technical and non-technical audiences
- Design, architect, and implement standard people metrics dashboard by leveraging standard tools (e.g., Tableau Desktop/Prep Builder, SQL, VBA) in collaboration with the Global Reporting function to enable client self-service for routine queries
- Build relationships and collaborate effectively with People Systems and Data Architects/ Engineers to ensure data integrity and accuracy, and reliability of data access to people's information
- Contribute to the operational redesign, development, and implementation of people analytics function globally
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the immediate manager from time to time
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Applied Statistics, Social Sciences, Industrial Engineering, or other relevant courses, or equivalent work experience
- Good relevant experience in people research (e.g., survey design), quantitative/ qualitative analysis, and reporting (or other related quantitative/qualitative analysis roles)
- Deep domain knowledge in most HR practices and processes, HR systems (data inflow and outflow), and management, preferably proven functional knowledge on D&I programs, succession planning, and leadership
- Advanced proficiency or practical knowledge in data/process automation tools (Tableau Prep Builder, SQL, VBA, PowerQuery, Power Apps), statistical data analysis tools (Excel, SPSS, JASP, R, Python), and presentation and visualisation tools (PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience and proficiency in business/process analysis, developing standard metrics/dashboards, and workforce plans in multinational or global organisations, preferably from professional services organisations
- Independent thinking and very light supervision is required; very good analytical and critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent executive presentation skills; should have the ability to distil and present actionable information derived from complex data
- Experience in process redesign and project management (requirements gathering to delivery)
- Working knowledge of data privacy law
- Experience working in a shared services/captive environment is preferable
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this exciting HR Systems vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.