VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Financial/Professional Services organisation with a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of multiple Pensions Administrators.
The company is expanding.. and a new office is being opened in Belfast City Centre. There are currently 110 staff operating out of this office. This is an extremely progression orientated company
This is a Monday - Friday - Permanent position - there are flexible start and finish times available with this position.
This is a Hybrid working role - Usually 4 days at home, and 1 day in the Belfast City Centre office.
This is an Amazing company! Very progression orientated and fantastic working culture!
Pensions experience is essential to be considered for this role.
£23,000 - £27,500 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
We are seeking a Pensions Administrator to support our pension scheme members service.
As a Pensions Administrator, you will assist in the delivery of administration services to pension scheme members and a number of our pension clients (predominantly with Defined Benefit pension arrangements). You will be part of a team who are committed to providing an excellent service to their members and supporting them through a range of significant life events including Retirement, Transfer and Bereavement.
We will give you the support, learning and development you need to become an expert in:
- Maintaining accurate member records
- Calculating pension benefits (both manually and automated)
- Providing clear information to members
- Paying members the right amount, on time, every time
- Delivering the highest standard of service, successfully guiding members through complicated topics and life events
- Understanding and prioritising work to do the right thing for our members
Our career pathways programme shows how you can develop and enjoy a rewarding role in Pensions Administration
- Training will be provided
The Ideal Person
- Experience in a Pensions position or similar role in a Financial Service environment
- Pensions experience is essential to be considered for this role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work independently to manage your workload.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple demands within a busy environment.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel applications to a high level.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
I highly recommend this agency because of the staff who work there are very helpful and quick to respond. I have been dealing with Chris and he has been providing more support than what I have asked for. I believe communication is key so, having them contact you before and after the interview helps in understand what the company is looking for in an interview can make the difference between getting the job or not.