A leading Charity in Belfast are recruiting a Payroll Supervisor/Manager to join their team until the end of 2022. Do you have experience of leading a payroll team and available at short notice?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £30,000 - £33,000
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Joining a recognisable employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a Charity based in Belfast who operate across Ireland, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who make a direct impact to local communities.
The Payroll Supervisor/Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating and managing the payroll function for the group. The Payroll Manager will provide expert advice and support to the staff to ensure effective operations of payroll.
To be considered for this role, it is essential to have experience of supervising a team within a payroll function.
Interviews are happening immediately for this role!
The Ideal Person
If you have recent experience within payroll and are interested in a 12-month contract role with a recognisable employer:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Match and English (Grade c or above)
- 2 years' experience within Payroll, with supervisory experience
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills
- ROI payroll experience is desirable
As a Payroll Supervisor you will:
- Responsible for end to end running of monthly and weekly payroll
- Ensure accurate calculations of statutory payments
- Process payroll in accordance with statutory legislation and tax compliance
- Supervise a small payroll team of 3
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.