Are you an experienced Payroll Specialist who is immediately available and interested in working in the charity sector?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary £26,000 - £30,000
- Hybrid (2 days office/3 days home)
- Immediate start
- Comfortable working environment
A local charity based in Belfast City Centre are currently recruiting a Payroll Specialist to join them on an initial interim contract.
Working as part of the wider Payroll team and reporting to the Payroll Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the payroll function in line with company policies and legislation's.
This role is offering interviews immediately!
The Ideal Person
If you've 3 years' + experience in a Payroll function;
- Working in an organisation with multiple payrolls
- Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of large payroll systems
- Multi-Jurisdictional experience (desirable)
As a Payroll Specialist you will:
- Responsible for the end to end running of the monthly/weekly payroll
- Ensuring payment of employees in line with deadlines
- Preparing reports for senior management
- Implementing payroll policies
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
With so many sectors experiencing a staffing crisis and difficulties in filling vacancies, it might seem like this is the perfect time to land a new position - it's a candidate's market. But the fact that there are many jobs out there doesn't automatically make it easier to find the right one for you!
If anything, it becomes even more important to be able to navigate the crowded field of unsuitable roles. A professional recruiter can help you avoid the frustration of time wasted by pinpointing only the best matches for your qualifications, experience, and ambitions.