Are you experienced with high volume payroll processing, and are interested in joining an innovative global business?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Fully remote working model
- Full autonomy over role
- Joining an innovative market leading company who are going through a significant period of growth
VANRATH are working with a leading professional services business who are going through a sustained period of growth. This is an opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join their team for an initial period of 12 months, this is initially a contract role however will have the potential to secure something on a longer-term basis. This is a fully remote role and can be located anywhere in Northern Ireland.
Working alongside the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing weekly & monthly payroll across multiple jurisdictions - along with all associated payroll administration.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Payroll Professional with strong processing experience:
- 2+ years with payroll processing, preferably in a large multinational company
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivots and vLookups)
- Experience of multiple payrolls
- Knowledge of large payroll systems
- Available to complete a contract role
As a Payroll Specialist you will:
- Ensuring payment of employees in line with payroll deadlines across multiple sites
- Manage all payroll administration including new starters and leavers
- Ensure payroll processes are robust and working to highest levels of efficiency
- Preparing reports for senior management
- Implementing payroll policies
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.