A market leading financial services firm in Belfast, require a Payroll Specialist to join their team for a period of 12 months -are you comfortable working with multi-site payrolls?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Market leading salary package
- Hybrid working
- Excellent working environment
- Joining an innovative market leading company
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a financial services firm who are leading their sector space with their cutting-edge innovation. The Payroll Specialist in the ideal role for a candidate with experience of multiple payrolls.
Due to internal progression, this is the perfect opportunity to join a business who could offer a permanent contract. This will be recruited on a 12-month contract basis and will offer a hybrid working model.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Payroll Specialist with strong processing experience:
- 2+ years with payroll processing, preferably in a large multinational company
- Proficient using Microsoft applications
- Experience of multiple payrolls
- Knowledge of large payroll systems
- Available to complete a contract role
As a Payroll Specialist you will:
- Ensuring payment of employees in line with payroll deadlines across multiple sites
- Manage all payroll administration including new starters and leavers
- Assist other members of the payroll team where required
- Preparing reports for senior management
- Input/Import data into payroll on a weekly basis.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.