Are you an experienced Payroll Officer who is interested in joining a global manufacturing business in Belfast? Initially on a 6-month contract to assist with a period of transition.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £27,000 starting salary
- Initial temporary contract for a period of 6 months
- Supportive working environment
- Working for a recognisable employer
- Immediate start
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a prestigious manufacturing company based in Belfast who require a Payroll Officer to join their team on an initial contract basis. This is an opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join a world leading business who can offer the exposure of working in a global operation.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Officer will work with a payroll team to ensure the accurate and timely processing of payroll for approx. 3000 employees. This will include all related administration including processing new starters and leavers, statutory payments and handling all related queries.
This role will offer the opportunity for an immediate start.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2 years' experience working in a payroll processing role and are experienced with high volume processing:
- Payroll and pensions experience
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Well-developed customer service skills
- SAP Payroll (Desirable)
As a Payroll Officer, you will:
- Administration of the payroll for approx. 3000 employees
- Ensuring payment of employees in line with agreed T&C's of employment
- Maintain all personnel and payroll systems
- Act as point of contact for all payroll queries
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.