The Ideal Person
If you have 1.5 years experience working in Payroll position:
- Experience of operating weekly high volume payrolls in a fast-paced environment.
- In depth understanding of payroll procedures/processes.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills especially Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accuracy in data
As a Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and processing of multi sites payrolls paying 2500+ employees.
- Ensure accurate payslips are produced and distributed on a timely basis
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations including Pensions.
- Weekly RTI submissions
- Maintain and update payroll records.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''Vanrath have been an absolute pleasure to work with from initial job discussions to job offer and I would recommend them as the first point of call for anyone looking for exciting new opportunities.''
''I had a great experience with Vanrath, who got me through the door to my current workplace, and have been supportive through and through. I was invited for a face-to-face meet up before securing my place at work for a get to know, and it has been an absolute pleasure.''
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''