The client is one of the leading organisations in the public sector in Northern Ireland, and are recruiting for a Payroll Officer position to join their team on an initial interim contract for 3 months, with the opportunity for extension. You will join a team of 30+ managing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for thousands of members of staff. This role can offer an experienced finance professional the next step in their career and a gateway for other opportunities within the public sector.
If you have 2+ years working in a Payroll environment:
- Experience with Microsoft Office primarily Excel and Word
- Experience in staff management
- Experience in high volume payroll
- UK and ROI Payroll experience
As a Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Check and input data to ensure payrolls are accurately paid
- Respond to email, telephone and face to face queries
- Ensure filing, retention and disposal of material is compliant
- Liaise with third parties including HMRC
- Provide senior management with pay data
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Model
- Opportunity for progression within the public sector
For further information on this job, or any other Accountancy and Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Ali Morgan for a confidential chat today.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''