The client is a market leader in Northern Ireland, and they are recruiting for a Payroll Officer position to join their team on a permanent contract.
- Experience with Microsoft Office primarily Excel and Word
- Experience in staff management
- Experience in high volume payroll
- UK and ROI Payroll experience
As a Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Check and input data to ensure payrolls are accurately paid
- Respond to email, telephone and face to face queries
- Ensure filing, retention and disposal of material is compliant
- Liaise with third parties including HMRC
- Provide senior management with pay data
- Competitive Salary
- Free on-site parking
- Clear progression path
For further information on this job, or any other Accountancy and Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Ali Morgan for a confidential chat today.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''Vanrath have been an absolute pleasure to work with from initial job discussions to job offer and I would recommend them as the first point of call for anyone looking for exciting new opportunities.''
''I had a great experience with Vanrath, who got me through the door to my current workplace, and have been supportive through and through. I was invited for a face-to-face meet up before securing my place at work for a get to know, and it has been an absolute pleasure.''
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''