Are you an experienced Payroll Officer who is looking to join a specialist contractor who have an excellent reputation for the innovation within the market. Opportunity for immediate start!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Immediate start
- Joining a successful team
- Comfortable working environment
- Hybrid working options available
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leading contractor in the Antrim area who are currently recruiting a Payroll Officer to join their team on a 6-month contract to cover a period of maternity. This is an opportunity to join an organisation who are renowned within the industry for their level of service, innovation and has an excellent international track record of achievement.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Officer will be responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of monthly and weekly wages. To be considered for this role it is essential to have previous payroll processing experience.
This role is offering an immediate start for the right candidate.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a Payroll Officer and are available at short notice:
- Payroll processing experience
- Understanding of UK tax legislation
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work with high volumes of work
- Strong communication skills
As a Payroll Officer you will:
- Input and process weekly and monthly payroll
- Process new starters and leavers
- Process statutory payments
- Handle payroll queries
- Assisting wider finance team
- Assist month end process
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.