Are you an experienced Payroll Specialist who is interested in working with a global financial services business in Belfast city centre?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Market leading salary
- Initial temporary contract with full holiday entitlement from day 1
- Supportive working environment
- Working for a recognisable employer
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a global financial services business in Belfast city centre who are currently recruiting a Payroll Specialist to join their team on a long-term interim basis. This is a fantastic organisation who can offer exposure to an international setting, and provide opportunities for further development.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, analysing and performing activities related to payroll processing. This role will also offer the exposure to get involved in project teams to assist in developing improvements.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2 years' experience working in a payroll processing role and are experienced with high volume processing:
- Payroll and pensions experience
- Multi-sited payroll experience
- Ability to calculate manual payments
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Advanced excel skills (pivots, vlookups)
As a Payroll Consultant, you will:
- Process monthly payroll for UK, across multiple payrolls
- Review payroll inputs from various internal sources
- Maintain relationships with payroll vendors ensuring timely input submissions
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from internal and external providers
- Provide back-up with the monthly international payrolls
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.