Are you an experienced Payroll Assistant who is available to support a major Belfast employer through a significant period of change? This is an initial 6-month contract and con offer an immediate start.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £24,000 - £27,000
- Initial 6-month contract with immediate start
- 36 hours per week
- Supportive working environment
- Working for a recognisable employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a global leader within their specialist manufacturing sector, this is an excellent opportunity to join their team immediately. They are going through a significant period of change and require a Payroll Assistant to support with this process.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Assistant will join a long-standing team and will play an important role within the payroll for approx. 3000 employees. To be considered for this role it is essential to have previous experience of working on a large, complex payroll.
The Ideal Person
If you've 12+ months experience working in a payroll processing role and are experienced with high volume processing:
- Payroll and pensions experience
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Well-developed customer service skills
- SAP experience (Desirable)
As a Payroll Assistant you will:
- Be responsible for calculation and administration of the monthly payroll
- Collating of information to ensure the payment of employees
- Maintain and update all payroll systems
- Maintenance of sickness records
- Correlating and checking input information, i.e. overtime & bonus and other non-standard payments
- Maintenance of travel and expense claims
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.