Are you an experienced Payroll Assistant looking for your next career move? Are you ready to progress your career and gain more responsibility?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Private medical cover, including any dependants under 18
- Company pension and life assurance
- Health and well-being programmes
Our client established their roots in 1903 and continues to trail-blaze within the agricultural and food processing sectors. With strong interests in feed manufacturing, agricultural identification and the production of food stuffs across the UK, our client is still 100% farmer owned.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience in payroll environment and have previously prepared both weekly and monthly payroll, this is the role for you:
- Working knowledge of NI and ROI Payroll Legislation;
- Excellent IT skills and experience of payroll management systems;
- Detail-oriented and the ability to provide high levels of accuracy in all work;
- Strong time management skills to meet payroll deadlines;
- Ability to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A self-starter who can deliver excellent results.
As a Payroll Assistant you will:
- Key input into payrolls, check input and calculate payrolls;
- To ensure that all payments are processed accurately, according to the agreed schedule;
- To produce BAC's reports and ensure that they are authorised on time;
- To produce payroll reports and pay slips for employees;
- To deal with payroll queries in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring that a resolution is delivered on time;
- Keep up to date with HMRC, to ensure compliance to all legislative requirements;
- Prepare and submit statutory returns;
- To work in partnership with the HR teams to ensure data records are consistently and accurately maintained;
- To maintain all necessary administration relating to the above tasks.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence