A public sector organisation based in Belfast are recruiting a Payroll and Employee Benefits Manager to join their team on a 3 month contract with the opportunity to stay beyond. Are you immediately available with experience of payroll processing, management & more?
What's in it for you?
- Market Leading Salary
- 3 month contact with extension opportunity
- 33 days holiday
- Opportunity to manage a team
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a one of NI's largest public sector organisation . Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a Payroll and Employee Benefits Manager to manage a small team providing a payroll service to over 3,000 employees. This role would suit an experienced Payroll Manager who has a recognised qualification in UK payroll, experience in computerised payroll systems, experience of working as part of a structured team.
This is an urgent appointment for the organisation and will offer the opportunity for an immediate interview.
If you are an experienced Payroll Specialist and are available to join a global organisation to assist during a busy period the following would be suitable qualities:
- Recognised Qualification in UK payroll & 3 years experience managing a Payroll function
- Excellent technical payroll skills including good knowledge of PAYE, National Insurance, SMP, SPP, SSP etc and up-to-date legislation knowledge.
- Sound book-keeping skills and knowledge of accounting techniques
- Experience of PSA's, P11D's, Salary Sacrifice schemes, HMRC Expenses taxation & exemptions
- Experience of working as part of a structured team with good interpersonal skills
What you'll do
As a Payroll & Employee Benefits Manager you will:
- Plan, manage and organise the day to day operation of the Payroll section
- Actively participate in the development, enhancement and/or replacement of the Payroll & Expenses systems
- Ensure that payments for staff agencies are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain effective systems to fulfil the requirements of legislation, accounting standards, Board policy and financial control
- Provide year end information to Financial Accounting as required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Bailey Hutchison for a confidential chat today.