The Ideal Person
If you have experience in Payroll with:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous end-to-end payroll experience
- Experience using Sage or similar system
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end processing of the weekly & Monthly PAYE payroll
- Setting up new starters and terminating leavers on the time-sheet and payroll software
- Time-sheet management
- Main point of contact for all time-sheet/payroll queries
- Importing pay data into payroll software
- Processing HMRC notifications, including tax code changes and Student Loan notifications
- Calculating SSP, SMP, SPP, bonuses in line with HMRC guidance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.
Our recent candidate feedback-
''Excellent service tailored to job search requirements. VANRATH were very helpful and kept me informed of potential roles and quickly secured my next role! Fast and efficient service would highly recommend.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath recruitment agency. They have been a massive help to myself within such a short period of time. Always a wide range of opportunities and jobs with this agency. Staff are always friendly and helpful.''
''VANRATH has helped me secure a job in my field of interest. They were great help during my search and application for my current job, and were always happy to help me and answer questions. Great service and great person wholeheartedly recommend if searching for a job.''