Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator who is immediately available and interested in working with an organisation providing their services across UK and Ireland? This is an initial fixed term contract until March 2024.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary £25,000 - £26,000 + Completion bonus
- Hybrid (2 days office)
- Immediate start
- Joining a successful team
- Comfortable working environment
- Competitive salary
A local organisation based in the Greater Belfast area who are currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator to join them on an initial 18-month contract. A well-respected organisation in the industry who distribute and offer their services to retailers across the country.
Working as part of the wider Payroll team and reporting to the Payroll Manager the successful candidate will be responsible mainly for processing and finalising pension and payroll information along with other admin duties.
This role is offering interviews immediately!
The Ideal Person
If you've 12 months experience in a general Payroll/HR function and are available at short notice:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail
As a Payroll Administrator you will:
- Process pay related changes and finalise payroll for weekly/monthly paid colleagues
- Process pension information
- Confirm deductions as advised
- General admin duties if required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.