Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator who is immediately available and interested in working with a Public Sector organisation?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary £25,000 - £26,000
- On site parking
- Immediate start
- Comfortable working environment
- Joining recognisable employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a public sector organisation based in the Lisburn area who are currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator to join them on an initial short-term contract with a view to extend. The role is ideal for candidates with experience of payroll administration, who are available at short notice.
Working as part of the wider Payroll team and reporting to the Payroll Manager the successful candidate will be responsible mainly for processing and finalising pension and payroll information along with other admin duties.
This role is offering interviews immediately!
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience in a payroll capacity and are available at short notice:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience of using a computerised accounts package
- Ability to work as part of a team
As a Payroll Administrator you will:
- Maintain accurate information on spreadsheets and databases
- Assist with weekly and monthly payroll
- Dealing with payroll compliance
- Confirm deductions as advised
- General admin duties if required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.