Patch Manager (Public Sector)
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an Patch Manager for 3 months initially with the possibility of extension. You will predominantly be based in their Antrim site.
- Tenancy termination & management of empty properties (voids).
- Tenancy commencement activities.
- Tenancy management of existing and new tenancies and other tenure types existing within managed estates / properties.
- Secure tenants seeking to transfer to other social housing.
- Succession, assignment, joint tenancy & direct exchange applications.
- Income Collection and rent account management in respect of new, existing and outgoing tenants.
- Estate management.
- Planned maintenance and associated consultation, customer payments, organising, recording and monitoring associated decant and other arrangements for tenants as necessary.
- Community involvement, community cohesion and community safety.
- Liaison with the leasehold unit regarding leaseholders within the patch, as necessary.
- Hold a degree (Level 6*) or equivalent and a minimum of 1 years relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Hold a BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma (Level 5*) qualification in Housing and a minimum of 1 years relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Hold a BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma (Level 5*) or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a customer support environment
- Can demonstrate equivalent continuing professional development or experiential learning and at least 3 years relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that enables them to meet the requirements of the post in full including with reasonable travel timeframes.
c£25,000 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.