VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a large and well-known Public Sector Organisation with the recruitment of a Patch Manager to join their team based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a Full-Time Monday - Friday position. 37 hours per week. Monday - Friday 9 - 5.
- Tenancy termination & management of empty properties (voids).
- Tenancy commencement activities.
- Tenancy management of existing and new tenancies and other tenure types existing within managed estates / properties.
- Secure tenants seeking to transfer to other social housing.
- Succession, assignment, joint tenancy & direct exchange applications.
- Income Collection and rent account management in respect of new, existing and outgoing tenants.
- Estate management.
- Planned maintenance and associated consultation, customer payments, organising, recording and monitoring associated decant and other arrangements for tenants as necessary.
- Community involvement, community cohesion and community safety.
- Hold a degree (Level 6*) or equivalent and a minimum of 1 years relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Hold a BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma (Level 5*) qualification in Housing and a minimum of 1 years relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Hold a BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma (Level 5*) or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a customer support environment
- Can demonstrate equivalent continuing professional development or experiential learning and at least 3 years relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that enables them to meet the requirements of the post in full including with reasonable travel timeframes.
£26,845 - £32,019 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
'VANRATH were very easy to work with, personable and knew what questions to ask to find me the right role. Would highly recommend.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''