VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a large and well-known Public Sector Organisation with the recruitment of a Patch Manager to join their team based in Banbridge.
This is a Full-Time Monday - Friday position. 37 hours per week. Monday - Friday 9 - 5.
£26,762 - £32,019 per annum, plus benefits.
- Tenancy termination & management of empty properties (voids).
- Tenancy management of existing and new tenancies and other tenure types existing within managed estates / properties.
- Secure tenants seeking to transfer to other social housing.
- Succession, assignment, joint tenancy & direct exchange applications.
- Income Collection and rent account management in respect of new, existing and outgoing tenants.
- Estate management.
- Planned maintenance and associated consultation, customer payments, organising, recording and monitoring associated decant and other arrangements for tenants as necessary.
- Community involvement, community cohesion and community safety.
- Hold a degree (Level 6*) or equivalent and a minimum of 1 years relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Hold a BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma (Level 5*) qualification in Housing and a minimum of 1 years relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Hold a BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma (Level 5*) or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a customer support environment
- Can demonstrate equivalent continuing professional development or experiential learning and at least 3 years relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that enables them to meet the requirements of the post in full including with reasonable travel timeframes.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''