VANRATH have partnered with one of the NI's leading motor retailers to hire for a Parts Sales Executive.
Reporting to the Centre Manager the Business Development Executive is responsible for building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing Customers and achieving sales growth for the Customer based in their defined territory.
£23,000 - £28,000 DOE + Company Car
- Achieve sales growth for the Customers based in a defined territory
- Work within the identified sales strategy to increase sales revenues
- Identify and leverage potential sales opportunities within Customer base
- Identify potential new Customer account within Centre territory
- Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
- Develop and build strong relationships with all Customers
- Provide the highest level of Customer service
- Ensure Customer discounts are appropriately applied based on spend levels
- Assist, liaise with and support the Centre team to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent Customer service
- Work with the Sales Manager, Parts Sales Executive team, and others to achieve sales growth and provide a joined-up approach to sales
Systems and processes
- Maintain accurate Customer records and adhere to the Data Protection Act
- Interrogate sales data prior to Customer visits
- Ensure compliance with business standards and processes
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Customer account management experience with a real passion for providing excellent Customer service
- Have an interest in the Automotive industry
- Be IT literate, preferably with a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Have sales experience (Field / face-to-face / telesales)
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company, or any other Sales role - please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''