VANRATH are delighted to be assisting an industry leading heavy commercial vehicle provider in the recruitment of a Parts Advisor. The successful candidate will be joining a well rounded, exciting team within an award-winning, family run business.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Insurance package
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Employee development programmes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Clear career progression
- Referral bonus
- High-spec laptop provided
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with a industry leader in the heavy commercial vehicle trade, with offices across Northern Ireland. Best-known for its truck provision our client is also the appointed JCB dealer in Northern Ireland for the sale and service of construction, industrial and access equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner
- Have the ability to prioritise effectively and be highly organised
- A full driving licence
- Relevant parts experience within motor factors or commercial vehicle industry - working within a franchised dealership parts department would be highly desirable
What you'll do
The primary duties of this position include:
- Dealing with parts enquiries via telephone, face to face and e-mail
- Proactive sales of parts to existing and new customers, relationship building with customers
- Fulfilling parts enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop
- Maintaining an efficient stock control system
- Parts picking from warehouse
- Monitoring and order replenishment of impressed stock with key customers
- All administrative duties associated with parts ordering and returns
- Ensuring that the Parts Department runs as efficiently as possible
- Ensuring that customer demands are met, and that the correct solution is supplied
- Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales and Marketing job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves for a confidential chat today.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''I found Vanrath very professional from the off, they took the time to understand my background and experience only putting me forward for Jobs, that were suitable both with respect to my experience and abilities as well as my intended career direction.''
''VANRATH were extremely supportive throughout the recruitment process and answered any queries I had, whilst keeping me informed of progress the entire time. This provided me with more confidence going into the interviews and helped me to secure my new role. Highly recommend!''
''Had a brilliant experience with Vanrath, after having used many other recruiters in the past VANRATH really listened to what type of role I wanted and made the whole process very smooth and easy!''