Parts & Material Supervisor
Salary - Up to £32,000
VANRATH are working alongside a well respected and established manufacturing company on the outskirts of Dungannon. With thirty years of trading, our client continue to expand their workforce and now have an opening for a Parts Supervisor. You will be responsible for a small team of two and will report directly to the operations manager. This is a full-time permanent position (40 hours). Monday - Thursday 8.00-5.30 / Friday 8.00-2.30.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme
The ideal person:
- One year's in a similar role
- Proficient user of MRP
- Excel skills
- Liaise with customer on their order status and effectively manage discrepancies.
- Negotiate with 3PL providers to find cost effective service.
- Manage stock control of spare parts, utilising company MRP.
- Oversee paperwork, packing, loading, tracking and arrival of machines at customer site.
- Ensure all non-conforming goods are communicated with supplier and successfully returned.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.