VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client who are one of the UK's biggest vehicle dealers with the Recruitment of a Parts Advisor in their Dungannon Depot.
This is a Permanent position. The hours of work will be 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work the occasional Saturday as and when required.
£23,000 - £26,500 + Leading Benefits Package.
- Dealing with parts enquiries via telephone, face to face and e-mail.
- Proactive sales of parts to existing and new customers, relationship building with customers.
- Fulfilling parts enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop.
- Maintaining an efficient stock control system.
- Monitoring and order replenishment of impressed stock with key customers.
- All administrative duties associated with parts ordering and returns.
- Ensuring that the Parts Department runs as efficiently as possible.
- Ensuring that customer demands are met, and that the correct solution is supplied.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Relevant parts experience within motor factors or commercial vehicle industry.
- A reasonable level of computer literacy, along with previous experience of using stock control systems.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
'VANRATH were very easy to work with, personable and knew what questions to ask to find me the right role. Would highly recommend.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''