VANRATH are excited to be working with a leading accountancy practice in Northern Ireland. This is an exceptional opportunity to be an integral part of the leadership team as the firm continues an impressive growth trajectory. The firm prides itself on being a highly commercial and extremely professional accountancy practice. They work closely with their clients, applying professional knowledge with a practical understanding of business through their highly experienced team.
What's in it for you?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be a director in a progressive, well established local firm.
- You will shape and lead the direction and future of the firm with the director team
- Market leading salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Educated to Chartered Accountant level
- Enjoy working with and providing excellent level of client service
- Experience in managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Commercially minded approach to problem solving
- Strong numerate, written and communication skills
- High levels of commitment, enthusiasm and initiative
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with various stakeholders
What you'll do
- Direct and leading clients and work in collaboration with an initiative-taking team across multiple accountancy disciplines
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, such as solicitors, accountants and other financial partners
- Provide pro-active business advice and a friendly efficient service
- Work across multiple sectors, manufacturing, retail, agriculture, transport and construction.
- Have an enthusiastic, business development approach to building the practice
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.