VANRATH have partnered with one of the fastest growing furniture stores that has branches all over Ireland and the UK. The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Consultant for a furniture retail store. (13.5-20hrs)
The successful candidate will work within the company's Omagh store.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Retail Sales experienced individual to join a large company that offers many routes for progression.
£25,000-£32,500 OTE (uncapped earning potential) - This will be pro rata to 13.5-20 hours per week.
Bringing together a passion for customers and the determination to recommending & selling our outstanding product range, you will take personal responsibility for:
- Providing every customer with an exceptional in store experience.
- Taking the time to get to know and understand each customer's needs.
- Fully involved in store layout plans and changes, your ideas can make a valued difference.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience in a sales led environment.
- You will be self-motivated ideally with a proven track record in sales.
- You'll have passion, enthusiasm and the ability to have fun whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Previous furniture retail experience is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to work weekends and bank holidays and some evenings.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing job in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''VANRATH were efficient and wonderful to deal with, came back to me promptly, with a number of suggestions that have helped me secure a new role. Highly recommend!''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''Professional, on the ball, and genuinely advocate for you as an employee.''
''VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.''