Are you a qualified accountant looking for a part time role in a busy Antrim practice ?
VANRATH have exclusively partnered with an leading accountancy practice based in County Antrim. Due to growth in the firm the team are looking for a qualified accountant to join them. The firms prides itself on an exceptional level of professional, freindly service to their many clients. The have a wide, varied client base and the role will offer exposure to a wide client portfolio.
What's in it for you?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive & negotiable salary
- Flexible/agile working
- Generous annual leave
- Be part of a progressive, friendly team
You will be a qualified accountant with several years practice experience. You will be eager to be part of a friedndly fun team !
The experience, skills & qualifications needed:
- Providing clients with an excellent level of service and ensuring all work is completed efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with company and industry regulations
- Work closely with all members of the team to ensure your continual development
- Preparation of year end and management accounts
- Preparation of tax computations and returns for individuals and companies using tax software and HMRC online software
- Statutory audit of limited companies, charities and clubs
- Detailed knowledge of the PAYE and the CIS process
- Preparation of VAT returns, including EC sales and Interstat accounts
- Ensuring client deadlines and expectations are met
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.