VANRATH is very proud to represent this dynamic, successful advisory practice committed to delivering an exceptional service to their clients. They pride themselves on their commitment to excellence and client satisfaction. As part of their expansion, they are seeking a skilled and motivated Office Manager with practical experience to join the team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in maintaining efficient administrative and accounting processes within the firm. The role requires a combination of administrative skills and practical experience in a similar capacity.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Be part of a supported, inclusive, vibrant culture
- A positive and supportive work environment within a close-knit team.
- Part time working hours - flexible
What you'll do
- General duties in accordance with the needs of the office - dealing with telephone calls from clients, all other staff and individuals or organisations, taking messages, ensuring follow up and resolving any problems as appropriate;
- Office Management including; managing office email inbox, scanning, filing, printing, posting, maintaining office supplies, facilitating client meetings etc;
- Cashiering to include making payments, logging receipts, booking onto the system and reconciling estate accounts on a monthly basis;
- Maintaining database of supplier bank accounts and safeguarding estate funds. Placing funds on interest bearing deposit accounts and opening and closing bank accounts.
- Resolving queries and reconciling supplier accounts;
- Preparing and filing statutory returns for insolvency cases to include Receipts & Payments Accounts;
- Managing the Insolvency Service Portal to ensure all statutory tasks are notified to staff members and completed on a timely basis;
- Running month end reports to include analysis of staff timesheets, client job codes and raising fee invoices; and
- Assisting Directors in maintaining compliance documentation in relation to Health & Safety, HR and Quality Management.
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills
- Confident and professional individual
- Strong attention to detail and methodical
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi task
- Previous experience in an office / commercial environment (accountancy or insolvency would be desirable but not essential)
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.