VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local firm seeking to take on an Part-Qualified Accountant into their team in Belfast.
Boutique firm in Belfast working alongside a team of twelve reporting directly into the office manager. This is a supportive environment giving the individual clear progression, development and training as they progress through their remaining exams.
This role is ideally suited to someone who is newly qualified who is seeking to gain more autonomy in their role with client facing exposure from day one.
- Accounts preparation sole traders, partnerships & limited companies
- Business Advisory & Tax queries on ad-hoc basis
- Client facing exposure from day one
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-finance professionals
- Supervise more junior staff on individual assignments
- Part-Qualified CAP1 & CAP2
- Experienced using relevant accounting software such as Xero, Sage, Quickbooks
- Advanced Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- In-depth knowledge of Audit & IFRS
- 3-4 Years in a similar role
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.