If you are a high performing Part-Qualified Accountant with strong MS Excel skills, and are keen to join a global brand, this could be the role for you?
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary package (£30,000 - £40,000)
- Hybrid working
- On site parking
- Occasional travel opportunities
- Clear career progression
- Training and support provided
- Opportunity to work for a major brand name
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be working exclusively with an impressive brand based in Lisburn, we are keen to speak with strong Part-Qualified Accountants who are ready to make the next step in their career. If you are of a commercial mindset, with excellent Excel skills, this could be the ideal role for you!
Reporting to the Commercial Accountant, the Part-Qualified Accountant will be responsible for producing and presenting monthly financial figures to the senior management team. You will join a high performing finance team, and will be tasked with ensuring financial reports are prepared in line with agreed timescales for month end reporting schedules. This role will give you exposure to the wider business unit, and provide opportunities to gain experience within business partnering with departmental managers.
The employer is keen to receive applications from candidates who are ambitious with a keenness to learn and will consider candidates from a range of industry backgrounds.
- Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant
- Highly commercial individual
- Strong MS Excel skills for reporting purposes
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What you'll do
- Join a high performing finance team that can offer opportunities for unrivalled progression
- Enjoy a mix of data analytics, business partnering & general accountancy duties
- Gain exposure with an international business
- Become an important member of the business to allow the business to make real time decisions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.