A leading accounting firm based in Belfast are looking for a part qualified accountant to join their team on an interim basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual looking for the next step in their accounting career.
What's in it for you?
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary.
- 12 month contract.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance package.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside a leading accounting firm located in the heart of Belfast who are known for their commitment to delivering exceptional service to their clients. Their finance team is made up of dedicated professionals who uphold the highest standards of accuracy and innovation.This is a great opportunity for someone beginning their accountancy career.
As a Part Qualified Accountant, you will have a key role in supporting our accounting team in various financial operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and analysis of financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting standards.
- Managing accounts payable and receivable functions, accurately recording transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Contributing to the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and financial reports.
- Assisting with month-end and year-end close processes.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and financial practices.
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g.QuickBooks) and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Bailey Hutchison for a confidential chat today.