Painter & Decorator (Public Sector)
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an Painter & Decorator ( for 6 months initially with the possibility of extension. You will predominantly be based in their Lurgan site.
The successful candidate will be expected to fulfil a requirement to:
- Removing old or damaged paintwork or wallpaper
- Repairing surfaces to be painted such as walls, window frames, fences etc
- Plastering small areas
- Estimating how much paint or wallpaper is needed
- Preparing surfaces
- Wallpapering and painting
- Qualification in painting and decorating, such as an NVQ, certificate or diploma.
- Experience in other related areas such as plastering or tiling.
- GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and maths.
c£24,000 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…