VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Sales Manager for a large Packaging FMCG organisation. The organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation, with many opportunities for progression.
Working from Home based role - Role is alike to an External Sales position at times - As this individual will cover all of Ireland, there will also be travel involved with this position.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position.
Up to £60k (Negotiable) + 10% Bonus & Progression Opportunities + Lots more benefits
- To manage the relationship with the Customer in order to increase our market share and profitability within this client at Local Level and support EKAM where applicable.
- To coordinate, motivate and support the Account team members, optimizing the available resources.
- To achieve the objectives agreed and detailed in the Account Plan.
- Full Job Spec Available if you fit criteria - Just apply
* 3-5 years of sales management in flexible packaging or alternatively other consumer packaging sectors is essential.
* 2 years managing sales teams or National Accounts at Corporate level.
* Fluency in use of excel and MS Office package.
* Understanding of Sales and Negotiation Techniques.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.