VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local organisation in Belfast who now have the requirement for both a full-time and part-time PA/Executive Assistant.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £22k to £29k
- 37.5 or 20 hours (part-time salary pro rata)
- No weekends
- On-site parking
About your next role
To provide a professional, efficient, personal and confidential support service, undertaking all aspects of administration required to support the Director to meet key strategic objectives. To assist the Director with projects to ensure that the project is delivered on time and on budget. Managing diaries, co-ordinating meetings, events and relevant activities to ensure that urgent matters are given priority and all tasks are completed within agreed timescales. To manage all internal and external communication, taking appropriate action on behalf of Director and to develop and maintain systems and procedures to support the Director to manage competing pressures.
- Recent relevant experience in a PA/Secretarial role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong oral and listening skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
What you'll do
- Compose and type up confidential letters and reports
- Manage mailbox
- Arrange appointments and meetings
- Filter all telephone calls for the director
- Deal with complaints and enquiries where necessary
- Organise and book travel and accommodation arrangements
- Provide secretarial support to heads of service of the department
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.