VANRATH are delighted to be supporting the recruitment for a leading Public Sector employer based in Belfast City Centre. My client now requires a PA to Director on an initial interim contract. This is an immediate requirement and candidates with a short notice period would be preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £17.53 per hour
- Excellent working environment
- Hours - 37
- Immediate Start
About your next employer.
To be responsible to the appropriate Director for the provision of the full range of PA/Secretarial duties, for example, arranging appointments, filing, typing, shorthand, audio typing, photocopying and other relevant duties. He or she will also provide support to the other section members and support to heads of service and business support managers as necessary.
To motivate and manage assigned staff, where appropriate, and to ensure that all tasks are carried out to agreed, quality and time targets.
To liaise with senior representatives of outside bodies and elected representatives on behalf of the director, as required.
- RSA Stage III Work Processing/Typing and RSA stage III Audio Transcription
- Recent relevant experience in a secretarial capacity
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral and listening skills
What you'll do
- Compose and type up confidential letters and reports
- Manage mailbox
- Arrange appointments and meetings
- Filter all telephone calls for the director
- Deal with complaints and enquiries where necessary
- Organise and book travel and accommodation arrangements
- Provide secretarial support to heads of service of the department
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
'I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''