VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading telecoms firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Outbound Desk Based Sales Advisor.
This is a permanent position with working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5.00pm
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary depending on experience plus generous commission structure with an OTE of £35,000 - £40,000.
In addition to this the role also come with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service)
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Service Awards
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience, ideally in field or B2B sales
- Confident in closing business deals effectively
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to think on your feet and learn new skills
- Contact new customers along with leads and referrals and pitching a portfolio of products and solutions
- Meet and exceed targets for sales, quality and customer
- Explain and demonstrate product features and benefits
- Obtain more orders or referrals from existing customers
- Provide after-sales care when needed
- Tailor solutions to the customer using your knowledge and insight
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Built Environment
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Public Sector
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.