VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading telecoms firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Outbound Desk Based Sales Advisor.
This is a permanent position with working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5.00pm
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary depending on experience plus generous commission structure with an OTE of £35,000 - £40,000.
In addition to this the role also come with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service)
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Service Awards
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience, ideally in field or B2B sales
- Confident in closing business deals effectively
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to think on your feet and learn new skills
- Contact new customers along with leads and referrals and pitching a portfolio of products and solutions
- Meet and exceed targets for sales, quality and customer
- Explain and demonstrate product features and benefits
- Obtain more orders or referrals from existing customers
- Provide after-sales care when needed
- Tailor solutions to the customer using your knowledge and insight
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Here at VANRATH, we specialise in this and have over 21 years' experience building career success stories for over 15 thousand candidates.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, VANRATH can assist in providing expert advice and guidance when exploring the highly competitive and expansive recruitment field.
Having a good relationship with a specialist recruiter will significantly improve the value of your search - from benchmarking your salary, to providing an insight into the company culture and interview process - a good recruiter can provide a wealth of knowledge. In addition to assisting you with your job search, thinking ahead to when you yourself are hiring for your team in the future, you have a known and trusted contact to assist with your recruitment processes.