VANRATH have partnered with one of the fastest growing fuel companies that has offices all over Ireland and the UK. The organisation is looking to recruit an Outbound Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will work within the company's very modern Newry or Belfast office. Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm)
This is a fantastic opportunity for any B2C Sales experienced individual to join a large company that offers many routes for progression.
£21,000-£24,000 DOE (£32k OTE)
Excellent benefits including salary review, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Self-source leads in your designated sales area and follow up on these
- Call leads distributed by head office for your designated sales area
- Identify decision makers and develop relationships with them to create business opportunities
- Provide decision makers with information on our products and services
- Follow up on all opportunities presented, cross referring other products/ services, regions etc should the opportunity present
- Design and complete contracts and proposals for new customers
- Liaise with our language interpreter to ensure communication and customer service is of the highest standard (relevant to your designated market)
- Maintaining the company database on all sales opportunities
- Handle account enquiries as required
- Liaise with our credit control department to evaluate customer applications
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience - at least 1-year demonstrable experience in a sales position role or target driven account management role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills
- The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages
- Excellent administration skills
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional and pro-active approach
- A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or* have access to a form of transport (*This relates to any person who has declared to having a disability which debars them from driving).
- Experience in Outgoing sales within the Fuel Card Industry
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.