VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Energy organisation with the recruitment of an Outbound Sales Advisor.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
(Monday to Thursday 8.15am-5.00pm, Friday 8.30am-4.00pm) - Hybrid
£21,600 Basic £25,000 OTE+ Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
- Achieve high levels of outbound calls/email activity to potential new customers with the aim of generating new business.
- Sell service contracts to existing and potential customers across GB and Ireland
- Identify sales opportunities by presenting the key features and benefits of the products and services being provided to secure either new or additional business.
- Processing customer orders in a professional and timely manner.
- Working towards monthly KPI's to meet targets including sales, call efficiency and attendance
- Ensure that the agreed levels of service are being provided to ensure both continued and potential additional business.
- Ensure that high standards of record keeping, and administration are maintained at all times
The Ideal Person
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Previous sales experience is essential with a proven individual sales record
- Proven and demonstrable negotiation skills coupled with the ability to "close" the sale with a level of professionalism.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to manage information and process in accurate and timely fashion
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact PhilDoherty or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
Your ideal candidate may already have a job elsewhere and may not be actively looking to move to a new company. These people are difficult to reach if you don't know what you're doing and you don't have the contacts to find them. A good recruitment consultant will have the experience and the contacts to find these people and approach them in the right way. They will advertise in the right places, both online and offline, but if needed, your recruitment consultant will actively search out excellent candidates.