VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Energy organisation with the recruitment of an Outbound Sales Advisor.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
(Monday to Thursday 8.15am-5.00pm, Friday 8.30am-4.00pm) - Hybrid
£21,600 Basic £25,000 OTE+ Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
- Achieve high levels of outbound calls/email activity to potential new customers with the aim of generating new business.
- Sell service contracts to existing and potential customers across GB and Ireland
- Identify sales opportunities by presenting the key features and benefits of the products and services being provided to secure either new or additional business.
- Processing customer orders in a professional and timely manner.
- Working towards monthly KPI's to meet targets including sales, call efficiency and attendance
- Ensure that the agreed levels of service are being provided to ensure both continued and potential additional business.
- Ensure that high standards of record keeping, and administration are maintained at all times
The Ideal Person
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Previous sales experience is essential with a proven individual sales record
- Proven and demonstrable negotiation skills coupled with the ability to "close" the sale with a level of professionalism.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to manage information and process in accurate and timely fashion
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact PhilDoherty or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
The employer is the one paying the recruiters, so they will work hard to push their candidates forward. The fact that you don't pay the recruiter means you're not limited to just one - use as many as you want to find that perfect role.
However, don't let using a recruiter lose you money on your next salary. You need to be wary of recruiters underselling you in order to fill a post. Be careful about sharing your salary history, as this can place a ceiling on what they will ask for. However, some recruiters are expert negotiators and will achieve a greater salary for you than you could have achieved yourself - after all, it increases what they will earn. You need to know what your salary level should be and that your recruiter is willing to sell you at that level.